Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sweet Redemption

How could I ever really be mad at any of these sweethearts?

Or these?

Or this guy?

Since this blog is going to be made into a hard copy journal at year's end, and I would never want Duncan's posterity to think he was a slacker, I must record here that he redeemed himself with a lovely rendition of the happy birthday song on my cell phone. He also called and we had a nice long chat. And per princess Consuela's instructions, he and Liz busted out the calendar and got those family birthdays on there. For the record, he has never before forgotten my birthday. And he probably never will again thanks to a now infamous blogger teaching moment. I know, I know, I should have cut him some slack since it had never happened before, but it was just too good to pass up.


Love you Dunc.


P.S. Was that your favorite shirt by any chance?

3 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

Good job Duncan! Got yourself off the hook for this year, but she will be watching you closely next year!! Don't forget!! Your forgiving mother! Born Aug 27th!!
Cute pics of the young ones!!

Nicea said...

Ohhhhh. Those pictures are SOOOOOO cute! Ohhhhh.

annie said...

awwwwww presh!!

wv: demin...hmmm...