Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Jamie Beth

born April 23rd sometime in the nineteen eighties

Destined to be surrounded by brothers...


...and destined to marry Kevin, the fisherman, perhaps?

YOU ARE A GEM AND A HALF!!!

5 comments:

annie said...

happy birthday jeebs!

Meg said...

So cute. So I think Michael looks so much like her, don't you?

Nicea said...

I have but one regret: that yours and Coy's and Ceri's and Bren's kids didn't grow up on the same street as our kids so us aunts and uncles could have more huggin' and kissin' time on our adorable sobrinas y sobrinos. But I got most of 'em when they came to college. There just wasn't as much huggin' and kissin'.

HBJBGB!!

Sherry Carpet said...

HB, pretty, pretty girl!

Jana Brookes said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! Love the fishing pic, you haven't aged a bit since then!! You are such a cutie! Love all your brothers sweet sweaters too!!