How cute! He looks like such a fun baby. Hope you guys have a great visit. Aren't you crossing paths with them in Utah this weekend too? Hope we can have you come visit us so you can see little Sierra while you are in UT for the 4th!
OK, he is freakin' ADORABLE! How fun to have a visit! so, um, I need to ask that if, by chance, Evan's girlfriend comes out for the wedding, if she can maybe, stay at your house too? I mean, I know you're not running a hotel but I don't mind paying. that is, if there's a little chocolate mint on my pillow. btw- my fam. can all sleep in one room. We just dog pile the kids on top of eachother. No biggie. Let me know. THANKS!
11 comments:
Cutest picture of Mikey yet! Oh my goodness he is so cute! What a little charmer. Hope you have fun kissin those sweet cheeks!
How cute! He looks like such a fun baby. Hope you guys have a great visit. Aren't you crossing paths with them in Utah this weekend too? Hope we can have you come visit us so you can see little Sierra while you are in UT for the 4th!
I guessed right! :-)
I think he's bringing his dinner with him. Just an observation. :)
P.S. A-DOR-ablest picture!
oooh great day! and great picture!
that's a handy little train sitch you guys have got going. cuteness.
Enjoy! He is such a joy and almost too good to be true. :)
me likey mikey. train it on down to the southland, little man!
I know you are having fun. ENJOY!
I'll be thinking about you guys.
OK, he is freakin' ADORABLE! How fun to have a visit! so, um, I need to ask that if, by chance, Evan's girlfriend comes out for the wedding, if she can maybe, stay at your house too? I mean, I know you're not running a hotel but I don't mind paying. that is, if there's a little chocolate mint on my pillow. btw- my fam. can all sleep in one room. We just dog pile the kids on top of eachother. No biggie. Let me know. THANKS!
Post a Comment