Posing at her desk in her office at the women's health/midwifery clinic in Butte, MT--this was the day before she officially started work there on April 1, 2008
Yeah, I guess I'm showing shameless pride in my kids. I guess I should say our kids. I'll be big about it and give Greg some of the credit. ha ha hee hee ho ho hoo hoo Actually, any of them who have a good disposition get it from Greg, and a lot of other good qualities. BUT, I gave the boys their basketball shot and I don't let them forget it. I just love the above pictures and wanted them on my blog. I'm using this as sort of a journal even though I won't be able to write my deepest darkest thoughts since it is so public. Maybe I just shouldn't have deep, dark thoughts. Probably deep thoughts would be ok.
1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL daughter? Biggest understatement ever! I can't wait to see her this weekend.
Post a Comment