Thursday, August 28, 2008
No, Dunc--you're the man!
Disclaimer: I hope my kids/husband/friends or others won't think that anything they say can and might be used against them on my blog. It's not true, but since Dunc can laugh at himself even at the ripe old age of 23, I just gotta say it. The other night I was telling him on the phone something about Greg and he said, "Wow, Dad is the MAN! He is such the MAN! He ceases to amaze me!" Now read that again carefully in case you missed it. I said to Dunc, "Don't you mean he NEVER ceases to amaze me?" He thought about it for a couple seconds and then we both started cracking up. He realized he had gotten the saying just a bit wrong and I loved it. Duncan, you delight me! Always have and always will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Duncan, you cease to amaze me, too. :-)
Just what I was going to say. Duncan always ceases to amaze me! Just kidding, I'm always very impressed by my friend.
The two above comments are exactly what I was gonna say too! Aren't we all just so CLEVER?! Only mine was gonna say, "Slam Dunc, you cease to amaze me!"
Post a Comment