Proverbs 3110 Who can find a virtuous seminary teacher
For her price is far above rubies, diamonds and gasoline
15 She riseth also while it is yet night
And prepareth a lesson with bloodshot eyes
20 She stretcheth forth her hands to the class
And in them she holdeth donuts
21 She is not afraid of the snow
For her class meeteth at her house
23 Her husband sleepeth in the bed
Whilst she sleepeth amongst the students
26 She openeth her mouth with yawning
And in her tongue is the law of scripture
28 Her children arise up, and call for breakfast
Her husband also, and he buggeth her
30 Favour is deceitful and beauty is vain
But a woman that teacheth seminary,
SHE SHALL BE PRAISED!
*early morning seminary teacher
9 comments:
Did you write this, Shawn? It's hilarious! (I especially dig verses 20 and 28.)
Awesome.
Yeah, I did. Aw shucks.
I should qualify....I didn't write all of it. Mr. Proverbs helped.
BAHAHAHAHahahahahahah!!!
i love this. part of what i love is how funny it is--part of why it's so funny is my genius aunt--the other part is that i can enjoy it without doing any of the work that inspired it.
way to rock the inspiration, abs.
way to run with it, shawn.
Gee thanks, Sherry. I think I was inspired by the fact that I once had to do a horribly difficult thing once--teach early morning seminary.
for the record: I make my own breakfast every morning!
Jeff speaks truth (much like Mr. Proverbs) I rarely make him any meal during the day. He's lucky to get dinner.
Wo is me. (And also weary.)
Thanks for the "holla holla" Auntie Shawn. I'm glad you feel my pain.
Genius. Yep. I love you all. Really, really love you. Group hug. I truly feel this way, so don't make fun of me!
Jeff, you're not alone, buddy. I think most husbands (including mine) make a lot of their own meals. Ain't it great, ladies?
Hang in there with the teaching, Ab.
Neesh, I feel the same way; therefore I won't make fun of you.
Post a Comment