
I found this LDSJournal.com where I can write in my journal and it is private and secure (and free). That way I can really rant and rave when I feel like it or brag it up like crazy or whatever and nobody will know! I actually am doing this because sometimes I feel like writing in my journal (which I haven't been very good at for a long time) but I don't like to hand write stuff anymore. This will be better for me. Anyway, thought I'd share in case anyone else is interested. So on my blog I can have pictures and stuff and be Mrs. Nice Guy. Then in my journal I can be my really true self. I'm really only Mrs. Nice Guy cuz I'm truly married to Mr. Nice Guy. He really is. Drives me crazy sometimes!! How, pray tell, can anyone be that nice all the time?! Oh well, I should just be grateful I snagged him I guess. And I am.
5 comments:
Great. Now Big Brother Jones won't even have to divert our attention with fast-offering seeking deacons to sneak into our houses and ferret out our closet heresies.
I knew the internets would get us in the end...
Yup. The internets are out to get us. Ricardo, you funneeee. Hi, Shawn.
Richard,
I will translate for you that what Nicea was saying in her limited Spanish (or maybe it was Chinese) is "Richard, you are funny." Yo estoy agreeamente.
Mucho bueno gracias! Burritos de carne asada donde está el baño! ¡Guacamole! :-)
You can also use word to Journal. You can put passwords on your files. That's what I use :)
I love your blog, your so fun!
Crystal
Post a Comment