Tuesday, September 30, 2008

she rearranges furniture recklessly

No time to blog much today because I changed my family room furniture to my living room and vice versa. All by myself. This involves two full size sofas, a sectional and some coffee tables and end tables. Sore muscles tomorrow and possibly for a few days. Jamie knows me well because for Christmas she gave me a charm for the bracelet she and Tanner gave me that says "she rearranges furniture recklessly".

Possible repercussions and likelihood thereof:


Greg will not approve--not likely. Maybe, but probably afraid to say anything negative.


I will decide I don't like it--likely. But probably not for several weeks/months, or sooner, if someone says something negative.


I will have to change it back by myself--likely. Because the mood will strike me while Greg is not at home.

Excedrin was created for this purpose and many others.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hilarious! I can't wait to see the new arrangement. I won't be in town the next two weekends, but I think I hear an October 16th BYU-TCU party at the party house (hopefully)

Jana Brookes said...

the charm bracelet thing is hilarious!
hope Greg and everyone else (including yourself) likes it.
My mom keeps telling me these crazy things she moves around and then they always fall on her and she gets huge bruises and she says she ought to start acting her age!! he he!
Course you are younger than her!
Excedrin (plus D.P.) are my best friends. The migraines I get are so horrific sometimes. Mom has always told me that I am a lot like you in a lot of ways! That's good :)