Saturday, September 27, 2008

Reunion and G&G letter campaign update

Does this make you want to reach in and pinch Alex's little tummy and maybe pull Justin's shorts down just a touch? I believe this is from our very first Stimpson family reunion at G&G's house in Wapato in 1981. OH MY GOSH! Have you ever seen anything so cute? (not the best quality but hey, cameras have come a long way in all these years)

Our spot has been reserved at Ensign Ranch for June 6-10, 2009. Mark your calendars.

G&G are receiving letters and loving it! Thanks so much everyone. They have no idea that the letters will continue to come pouring in. Mom loves it and she shares everything with Dad. She loves the pictures you are sending. I asked her how she is doing and she says she's doing fine--says her blood pressure is right where it should be. I guess that's her gauge. What a woman. For those of you who might not have their address readily available (I should have thought of this last week.) It is: 101 Skone Way, Wapato, WA 98951 Thanks again. Love you, love you, love you.

7 comments:

richard dandelion said...

And the mystery behind my unnaturally high voice is solved...

Shawn said...

That's a good one, Richard! I have to say that I've never thought of your voice as unnaturally high though.

Sherry Carpet said...

...or pull brian's shorts back up a little?

i am so glad you put this picture up. i remember lining up for it--then and in subsequent years.

Sherry Carpet said...

ps - did you ever see so many little wedgies??

the cutest.

Nicea said...

Priceless. And look at all that dark brown hair on Krista! Beautiful. Thank you for that picture, Shawn.

Nicea said...

P.S. I love you all. Really, really love you! Group hug. I truly feel this way, so don't make fun of me!

Meg said...

Thanks for the picture: darling! I must say Brian is the cutest, is he not. Look at those big brown eyes!