(this picture has been on my fridge for over a year--love it)
more matching outfits--Brian, Bren, Krista, Justin, Alex
and matching boas! Jamie, Abby, Lauren, Andrea
matching white t-shirts? 2 cutie patooties--Annie & Grace
and last but not least....matching hats--Nicea, Amanda, Jana, Shawn, KathrynI find that all I want to do is blog and work on my book that I'm making from my blog. Since Greg is gone and won't be home until tonight, the house hasn't gotten too much dirtier than it already was but there are still things I should be doing.
But I don't wanna.
We had something stinky in the fridge and he found it while I was gone but not until he cleaned out almost everything in there. I opened it up when I got home and it was pretty bare naked. It is in dire need of a cleaning. That was two days ago and I still haven't been to the grocery store. I've been picking something up here, there and everywhere to eat. This morning before my walk I went to Caffino and got hot chocolate and a bagel at the drive through for breakfast. That's why I have to walk.
I must clean the fridge before I get groceries. I will clean today and Greg can help me get groceries tomorrow.
That's a fine plan.

10 comments:
i love these pictures! i never saw the ones taken of the 3 babies.
i also love the fridge story. other things that are bare nekked:
mouses (ask brian)
ally, most of the time
my wallet
my fridge
my mind until i go to caffino
Funny! You mean I have a caffino buddy? Cool!
Brian, are you out there? Tell me about bare nekked mouses.
Thank goodness for Utah State entitlement programs. If we hadn't been poor enough to qualify for health insurance (Baby Your Baby), we'd never have been able to afford getting that abnormal growth removed from Grace's skull.
And I thought caffino was against the Word of Wisdom-o...
That's why I always tell my kids to make sure they have insurance--one never knows what can happen.
Silly you, RD. Caffino isn't against the W of W-o. Silly you. Are you reading the wrong scriptures again?
I,too, love the pictures! I remembered the outfit Alex had on (because I had a little bleach accident before he grew out of it) but not that the Halversons and Heatons had matching ones. Anybody remember where we got them? Those kiddies and the three babies in matching dresses are sooo precious!
I just love you guys. Really, really love you. Group hug. I truly feel this way, so don't make fun of me!
Wait. Where can I find this Caffino place? Undoubtedly not in Mutah. Hurry! I need to know.
Now!
You're dawdling.
mom, i think you need more to do. what was that about silence over on sc's blog? just kidding. love you.
and love the pics, auntie!
Post a Comment