Monday, October 13, 2008

managing a tough day

Slept in til nine.

Pressures began to mount.

Cried.

More pressures.

Cried some more.

More pressures.

Went to work.

Cried some more.

Came home.

Cried some more.

Cancelled/rearranged tomorrow's stuff.

Felt better.

Stopped crying.

7 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

What is all the pressure and crying about? I'm sorry, but it does sound like you stopped!

Sherry Carpet said...

oh, dear! if caffino can't cure it, what shall we do? my favorites are: crusty-bread sandwiches, hot baths, or good books. got any of those handy?

Shawn said...

Just trying to teach you youngin's how to get through a tough day. Add one or all of Sherry's remedies and we should all be fine. Got some of the pressures off my plate too. But I think I will head to bed early with Pride and Prejudice tonight.

Nicea said...

It's good to get the pressures off your plate and replace them with food. Because that's what plates are for. It's just wrong to misuse a plate.

annie said...

hope you have a better day today!

richard dandelion said...

Me, too.

miss kitti said...

I hate pressures. I thought they went away after 40. You know, all the pressures are gone and that causes the mid-life crisis? Shoot. Now what do I look forward to?

Crusty sandwiches are the best, though.