I walked in the family room the other night and heard this on PBS:
"If you live in a place like this, and you're a baboon, you only have to spend about three hours a day getting your calories."
And here is the best part....
"And if you only have to work about three hours a day, you've got nine hours of free time every day to devote to making somebody else just miserable."
It made me laugh but I'm thinking the second part strikes a little too close to home. But then I remembered that I'm not a baboon so I think I'm ok.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtjU0-dOTLM
2 comments:
so i just found out that this is you, auntie. i have lots of reading to catch up on!
I'm glad you remembered that you're not a baboon. But what happens when you lose your memory? Will you be a baboon then?
Post a Comment