It looks like everything turned out beautifully! What a cute couple! And nice to see Jamie and Kevin in the same place! Sorry we missed out on all the fun!
What cute kids! They look so happy, and amazing! Sorry they both have to leave their whole dang families! It's for the best though right? Isn't it what you've always wanted for him!!? I think so. I definitely agree with Lola about him looking like Shan (and Bren Andrew-as grandma would say it). It was fun to be there and witness the happy couple!! Can't wait to see you all again soon!
8 comments:
a back flip?!?! in a wedding dress!? She is a keeper for sure. How awesome! It looks like the wedding was beautiful!
It looks like everything turned out beautifully! What a cute couple! And nice to see Jamie and Kevin in the same place! Sorry we missed out on all the fun!
Who knew that scripture was so lo-o-o-o-o-n-g? I must have always stopped reading before the end of it. I know I never laughed at it before.
Great pics.
oh, lovely pictures. i love weddings.
i stick with my previous statement. Doesn't Duncan look SO much like Uncle Shan?
Great pics. Am I bursting a few buttons?
What cute kids! They look so happy, and amazing! Sorry they both have to leave their whole dang families! It's for the best though right? Isn't it what you've always wanted for him!!? I think so.
I definitely agree with Lola about him looking like Shan (and Bren Andrew-as grandma would say it).
It was fun to be there and witness the happy couple!!
Can't wait to see you all again soon!
Funny bloggy shawnie. I loved it! I posted different picts so everyone could see a different part of the weddin too.
Shawn...you are hilarious! I loved this post. Congrats on the beautiful wedding and the new daughter-in-law!
Post a Comment