Sunday, May 10, 2009

how sweet it is to be loved by you

Thanks, Greg, for the beautiful flowers. Thanks, Jamie, Duncan & Liz for fixing dinner for Nicea and me. And thanks, Jamie, for bringing us breakfast in our bedrooms and for my gift card to Borders. And thanks, Tanner & Autumn, for calling and telling me I can come get my present in Logan on Tuesday and we can watch American Idol together. And thanks, Kevin, for calling and wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. And thanks, Duncan, for the best foot massage ever even when my feet had just completed a long walk and weren't exactly fresh out of the shower, if you know what I mean. (And he offered without being asked!) And thanks, Elder Loren Glenn, for calling from Minnesota and completing this wonderful day.


Ain't life great?
Hope your day was wonderful.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Mom, you are so worth it.

Nicea said...

What a fun Mother's Day, hey?!

Sherry Carpet said...

how is (almost) EVERYONE there with you? lucky ladies! happy mo-day to you 2.

Kevin said...

Wow! Jamie looks shorter than Liz in that picture! Nice.

Thanks for dropping Jamie off at the airport this morning!

Jana Brookes said...

Happy Late Mother's Day!! Glad you and some of your kids got to have a fun day together, and keep Nicea company!! You deserve having a lovely day!
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks for the wedding. I hope you got my message that we can't make the luncheon or reception. Work, and Logan's school are getting in the way.

Shawn said...

Sherry: everyone is great! Thanks.

Kevin: you're welcome

Jana: got your message and that's ok. Call and let's see if we can get together with Neesh for a shopping day.

Lola said...

is it just me, or does Duncan resemble Uncle Shan in that picture? Maybe I'm taking crazy pills again....maybe I never stopped...

Shawn said...

Lola: definitely resembles him--I've seen it at other times too.