Thursday, May 14, 2009

suit shopping

Duncan asked me to take him suit shopping today.

He screamed at me and said he had nothing to wear to his upcoming wedding.

"I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR TO MY UPCOMING WEDDING!"



Fine. I believe you.


(Ok, I made up the screaming part.)

6 comments:

Nicea said...

Okay! That was TOTALLY worth it!

I'm going to the meeting. Because I'm such a good girl.

See you later, alligator.

Em said...

PLease buy him a suit! If he goes to his wedding looking like the first pic, that cute little Liz will be running for the hills! The second pic, well, she might have to get used to that one! LOL (just kidding, Dunc!)

Jana Brookes said...

How hilarious!! What a handsome little groom he is going to make. I also think he should definitely slouch over like that, in all his wedding pictures! Can't believe it's only a week away. Get that boy some clothes already, I SAY!!

Liz B said...

My first comment on my m.i.l.t.b.'s blog! (And that's mother-in-law-to-be, just in case you weren't sure.) I couldn't pass up on a post that literally made me laugh out loud. Thank goodness for a mama who is willing to clothe her soon-to-be independent son! The wedding party thanks you. Sincerely.

Nicea said...

Sorry, but that still makes me laugh! Couldn't help taking another look.

Kevin said...

I would be that angry and yelling if I were wearing BYU colors as well. ICKY ICKY!!!!