Tuesday, September 16, 2008

on a happier note--2 favorite pics

I had a friend tell me once that she keeps pictures in her scriptures of her kids when they were little so when they are driving her crazy she can look at those pictures and remember how things used to be. We both had teenagers at the time. If I had done that, these are two that I would have included. Tanner with his BIG fish and Jamie lovin' on her Dad. Note: Neither Tanner nor Jamie is driving me crazy at this time. I do that really well on my own. Maybe I should put a baby picture of myself in my scriptures.

4 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

you got one with hair! luckeeeee!

Nicea said...

darling.

Jamie said...

I love those pictures too. sniff, sniff

Kirsten said...

Wow, Greg with hair. How unusual. Oh, and I see everybody else and their dogs blogs on your side panel but mine. I see where I rank. sniff, sniff :)