Tip: While conducting RS, never ask a visitor to stand up and introduce herself when she is sitting in a wheelchair. Get a clue.
(In my defense, the lady in front of her was blocking the wheelchair from my angle. Still highly embarrassing.)
I picked my foot up and put it near my mouth and said, "Don't mind me, I'll just chew on this for awhile."
Many laughed.
Hearts were cheered.
Feelings were mended.
(sound familiar?)
*see previous post--and then comment, you idiots, I love comments! And I only mean idiots in the most loving way.
15 comments:
i'm impressed that you can get your foot near your mouth while standing while wearing (i assume) a dress. i can't do that. hope you're prepared to demonstrate at the reunion.
also, your new blog pic is sooooo pretty!
It was taken about 20 lbs. ago, at least. But thanks, sher.
ya, hello! it's about time you put a picture of your hot babe self up to represent.
p.s. thanks to your previous post about Gma's birthday i tried calling her a few times yesterday but her phone was busy every time! such a popular lady. i'll have to try again today.
Wow, look at those long legs!! Doesn't that make it even harder to put your foot in your mouth?
You would think it would, but apparently not.
Hey, I just recognized the setting of your new pic: North Carolina sisters trip?
cute pic!
i am not going to your RS meetings! i don't want to get asked to stand up and introduce myself, and not be able to yawn (cause you know I do) without getting yelled at for it. I am a very tired momma too, even though I only have two kids.
p.s. i'll leave comments for you, if you keep leaving comments for me.
Sherry, Lauren, Nicea and Jana--officially not idiots.
Yes, NC sisters trip.
you can't possibly be in your fifties. not with a pic like that!
At least you didn't ask the fat lady when her due date was... :)
You're hot, Mom.
Annie, you're right. I was not in my fifties when this pic was taken. Only my forties. But don't tell anyone.
Yeah!!! I'm not an idiot!!
You and Biden, Shawn!
I feel so much better about myself now that I know Biden did the same thing. I probably handled it way better than he did though, because, hey, I'm me.
Post a Comment