I just read a certain bimpire blog and was reminded of this:
if you try to hop a freight train, you may cause it to derail somewhere in Colorado which untimately may cause a certain Amtrak train arriving in Provo to be nearly 15 hours late which may eventually cause those passengers heading from Provo to points in California to have to be bussed from Reno to their final destination. Just so you know.
After I recuperate, I may still feel like blogging about my Amtrak trip TO Provo which was much more timely. And fun.
(Embarrassing admission: I just accidentally posted the above post on my book club blog. They're going to be wondering what the heck is going on with me. I can hear them thinking, "Is that in the book?" I blame it on fatigue.)
3 comments:
whoa! guess i'd better add a disclaimer to my blog. gotta hear more of that story when enough time has passed to make it funny...;-)
we need to see some of those lovely bridal pics also!
hope you had fun in utah, even though the trip back was not so fun!
SC & JB--I do still plan on blogging about my trip out there but I didn't take any pics on the way back. It wasn't really that bad...just the middle of the night bussing situation. Also, I forgot to take my camera to Jamie's bridals so we will all have to wait until the proofs come out online. She looked gorgeous, though and the weather was beautiful after a rainy weekend. It was really fun.
Post a Comment