Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.
That's all I've wanted to say all week. But things have vastly improved and Tanner and Autumn are on their way from Logan for a long weekend visit.
And that is a very happy thing.
Try not to be discouraged, you young parents, but the first five words of this post were prompted by parenting adult children. Once a mother, always a mother.
Let me just say that after a bit of trauma and drama this week, a certain missionary will remain in Germany for the time being.
And that's a very happy thing too.
11 comments:
crap's a handy catch-all, idn't it? my grandma stimps taught me that. as in, "oh, crap, s'i'm drivin'?"
also from her: "don't get your panties in a wad."
also: "**** or get off the pot" (her advice to me on a certain 5-year relationship during/after college)
where'd you think i learned to love poetry?
you (and i) come from good people.
NO WAY did Grandma say that. (plugging ears) La la la la la la laaaaaaaa.
Sinner.
girl scout's honor. she didn't say **** because she's a lady. but she implied it.
la la la la not listening lalalalalaaaa
hahahahahahahaha laughing hysterically
My mother said that? Well, I did hear her say the "s" word once. That's once in 58 and 1/2 years. She said it was the only word that really meant what she wanted to say. But this is also the same woman who once told me she was really P.O.'d at someone.
Me: Mom, what's P.O.'d?
She: It means Put Out.
And I thought that until I was at least 40.
If you keep up this kind of talk, you're going to RUIN CHRISTMAS!
(Why do you hate Jesus?)
{resume earplugging]
Richard, you better call Grandma and get your faith in her restored. Poor baby. It'll be ok.
Well, I'm glad to hear things are working out & that you're getting some visitors! What? You mean I still have to worry after my kids grow up?? :-D I know...I've got a LOT to learn.
shawn, your family is funny
Post a Comment