Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HOPES, DREAMS AND BACHELOR PARTIES


I HOPE by the time Loren gets married we can afford

more than one bed in more than one hotel room.

I HOPE men will realize that a bachelor party does

not mean watching sports...

...while the women exercise. Idiots.

A BACHELOR PARTY MEANS...

bare legs



chinamen

and giant mosquitos. Yep.

6 comments:

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

lol....... that was the greatest bachelor party ever!!!!! Where is the list? Hello??!?!?! That is one sexy lookin leg coming out of the door. Who's was it?...Ahem!

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

P.S. Look at my (Autumn) face in the first picture. I was in pain!!! Everyone was on top of my legs... True story. Can you believe it. I had about 300 lbs on my legs. Im strong.

Nicea said...

Shawnie: Tell me you have more than one bed at your house. :>)

Princess: That is SOME leg!! Good thing it survived the pile on.

You Glenn folk are good at making everything fun.

annie said...

auntie, you are hilarious!

congrats to dunc and liz!!!

Em said...

Last pic looks like a "props" scene from "whose line is it anyways!?" Lots of laughs- that's all that matters. ;o)

Beth at Aunties said...

Great pictures! What a fun family tradition:)

Hope you all are continuing the fun!