this might be my favorite post, yet.wv: potynco - the slang term for co-ed bathrooms
I've been ready for months! Hooray!
I love it when mama comes!
See ya soon... ish.WV- acarch"Went to the flea market and bought me acarch. The fleas was free."
LOL Mr. T
you are so funny I get so excited when I see you have CREATED/INVENTED a new post . . . my day is always a little brighter after I've read one of them
wv: postgious - post genious = this is what you are I love my other sister Nicea's tooUse it in a sentence - Nicea and Shawn are both postgiouses.
Coy, I love how politically correct you are, how what an equal opportunity sister you are.I think you should start a blog.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
this might be my favorite post, yet.
wv: potynco - the slang term for co-ed bathrooms
I've been ready for months! Hooray!
I love it when mama comes!
See ya soon... ish.
WV- acarch
"Went to the flea market and bought me acarch. The fleas was free."
LOL Mr. T
you are so funny I get so excited when I see you have CREATED/INVENTED a new post . . . my day is always a little brighter after I've read one of them
wv: postgious - post genious = this is what you are I love my other sister Nicea's too
Use it in a sentence - Nicea and Shawn are both postgiouses.
Coy, I love how politically correct you are, how what an equal opportunity sister you are.
I think you should start a blog.
Post a Comment